Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Good day.

I am NOT dead.


Contrary to popular belief and the hopes of the municipal corporation of the city of New Delhi, I am not dead. I still am very much in the land of the living. Those who do not believe me will kindly go and check the archives of the department of consumption.

With a thunder fit …

There many things in this universe that happen less often than others, still other things that do not happen at all. Some of these tings are, indeed so rare that not even all the Greek gods have seen them. One such thing is a Bloodfistonian stomachache. This rare, and almost mythical (though very uncomfortable) phenomenon took place yesterday night, and lasted trough the day. The night was marked by thunder and lightning, and the day with windstorms. Also, I’m told Venus came to watch. You lot probably think I’m making too much of a small thing, but then you lot are also plain stupid. I’ve not had a stomach ache in a good year. Also, you will understand that I have a lot of stomach. Hence there is a very large part of my person, which messed up when my stomach is messed up.

I will return.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have this odd habit of writing a post on the very day that I am about to take your link off, due to dead blog status.

Blah!

Survive a little longer, then, why don't you.

Karan said...

Do you blog with lunar phases in mind?