Monday, April 05, 2004

Good day.

Just when you thought it was over.


Yup, just when you thought that I was done, that I had stopped and would never write again, I return.
I had reshuffling tests, which went a lot better than expected, but also caused a major lack of blog updates.

I had planned to write a thing or two about Mista Puhrezident, so I will write a thing or two about Mista Puhrezident. The man is the cheapest, most heartless, selfish and profit minded person I know, and I know Da Tall Dark and Decomposing One. He shall go down in history, of course as the president who sold the freedom of The Exunclan to Big C, just so he could be an appointee. The disgrace. Needless to say, if anyone from Da Klan even tried this, he would be olivated (given the olive press treatment). To ensure that the spirit of this clan lives on, I have decided to join it. Such is the greatness of the Azgez of the Bloodfists. Furthermore, he is the most monstrously stupid, not to mention suicidal man this side of Ursa Minor. He called Vrinda Marwah a bitch. Then he posted it on the net, for all (including miss Marwah) to read. For those who do not know Vrinda, this is just about as smart as testing the motion sensors on a landmine with your left foot.

I have recently committed the gargantuan error of lending money to Da Tall Dark and Decomposing One. For obvious reasons, I will say no more.

The reshuffling tests have also caused a lot of backlog in my schoolwork, which I plan to cover up this week. This is not very nice since I had planned to chill this week, which I can’t do now. F***.
Mista Puhrezident’s birthday is coming up. God bless his airiness for telling me that. I plan to eat him out of house and home. Woohooo.

Cheerio then.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: