Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Good day.

I’ve had bloody enough.


Yes ladies, gents and school appointees, I have simply had enough, I am through and I am having done with it all. You lot are probably hoping that I am talking about my life. Sorry to disappoint you. I am talking about my blog. No, don’t start celebrating just yet; I’m not shutting it down. I am however, going back to basics. You see, I’ve been thinking. Don’t post comments about the humor in the previous statement because I’ll delete them anyway. Like I was saying, I’ve been thinking, and have come to the conclusion that I have, or at least am about to backseat the whole point of this Journal. The thing was started so I could write whatever I liked without giving half a hoot about what others thought. Obviously, I have digressed. I admit it, until recently, I gave too much of bat's buttock about what you insignificant lesers mortals thought. I have now decided that all ‘frills’ that I have added to this Journal (saving only the colour scheme and comments, but including daily questions, Webstat and Firefox icons and my counter) are all going out the window.

Henceforth, I do not give a f***.
God that feels good.

Also, today was Ram Naumi which basically means that my sister gets loads of dough, and I get a treat, courtesy her. God bless her kind, gentle soul. Those who have called me on the telly at home will know that I say that only because she reads this Journal.

Revision of Nomenclature.


This is the first nomenclature revision in the great and glorious history of Da Klan. I hereby decree, by the power vested in me by the rank and office of the Azgez of the Bloodfists that hereinafter, the creature that was up until this moment referred to as Da Geek, shall be called, Mista Puhrezident, on account of him jointly ascending the throne of the Exun clan (one of the lesser clans) along with Sir Altitude. Since His Airiness already holds knighthood, he will not be renamed. Also, Da Pro Gramma shall be called H.Ed. Pro Gramma. As Da Deep One has, by self-proclamation, acceded the throne of Blah, he shall be called His Majesty, The Badshah of Blah.
More tomorrow.
Like everyone says now,
Cheerio then.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: