Saturday, April 23, 2005

Good day.

iPod, A Review and Other Goings On.



There exists in this world of men (and, for the sexually psychopathic, women) such a thing as an impulse. I am not talking about that little twitch in one's underpants that causes one to do things that are, more often than not, stupid, random and frankly quite alarming. I would like to state, for example, that woe begotten twitch, or perhaps even itch, that caused one funny mustached, vegetarian gentlemen to invade Poland, and slaughter millions. No, I am, indeed, not talking about that. I am taking about that seemingly irrelevant and, in comparison quite harmless product of Force and Time. That little phenomenon that comes into effect when we tap something with our forefinger. One of the most profound consequences of the humble impulse is a sound wave .

I would like you to consider the said wave when an impulse (as defined above) is applied o a plate (preferable metallic). If this is held to be proportional to the sort of output I used to get with my old headphones in that crappy diskman of mine, then the output from the White headphone is proportional to ... Oh I don't know ... ROLLING THUNDER!

That is the first thing I noticed when I made the transition, the output of the phones. Also it looks quite nice. The 4G (20G) most certainly scores over everything else in the market in that respect. It's not fat like the iPod Photo and it isn't too small the mini. Like Goldilocks said, it's juust right. Five stars, no question.


In other news, I have been missing because of the JEE screening but I am back. Also, Benedict the Sixteenth is Pope.

I have also decided to make a clean breast of it all. Since it is highly unlikely that I will ever meet most of the people I knew in school ever again, I have decided to dedicate posts to these people, explaining how I met those people, exactly what I think of them and what they have chosen to do with their lives. I expect to offend many people and probably say things that I would otherwise not have said. I offer my humblest apologies and if you like I will remove anything that you find upon request.


Cheerio then,
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Good idea

BUT DON'T YOU DARE FORGET TO MENTION SUMANTINO SOGANANI, KRAZY MAN AND DA MORONIC REAPER!!!

Coz if u do... we're gonna hook you up with a girl!!!

Da Prat Reaper
[Yeah and I mean it bozo... so watch it!! ;) ]

Nisheeth Sharma said...

Like I'd forget you lot.