Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas.
I have returned. Now, I know you are all really excited about this and probably are dancing and screaming with joy. How do I know? Well,what can I say, I'm psycho (or was that psychic???).

'Tis the season to be jolly, so I will not write anything about big C. However, I must inform you that I have only recently recovered from a major shock I received today. You see, we had a FIITJEE class today, and our substitute computer teacher told us, and I quote, " I don't know what you all find organic so hard, I mean all you have to do is mug up around 600 chemical equations". I hardly need to tell you what an effect that can have on a man's constitution. As for the teacher, I am prepared to to swear that no man has ever come closer to death as that chemistry teacher. I mean is he that stupid?? Does he not realise that telling a classfull of students such things might be hazardous to health? He's got dung for brains, that one.
One piece of excellent news is that school's out till 12th of next month. That means I don't have to deal with a certain somebody till next year. HURRAH.
Delhi's power problems will soon be a thing of the past. If ( the opposite of ) weather department says can be safely taken to be true, then it seems refrigerators will soon be rendered obsolete.
Da Reaper, Kuhrazeeman, Da Squirt and I are all assembling under one roof tomorrow. It is advised that you stay indoors all day, keep your radiation suits at the ready, keep all windows and shutters closed, DO NOT, under any circumstances, travel to Delhi and be careful, who knows what might happen?
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!

P.S. - I know many of you will be heartbroken by this piece of news, but as school is out, my blog entries will now be few and far in between, as most of my writing material is derived from my day at school.

No comments: