Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Good day.
The year is about to end and I thought I would give you all a special treat so, I decided to write this. Now many of you must have been wondering where I have been for so long. The truth is, it is humanly impossible to sit for a half hour in the same position and type nowadays, without freezing to death. Yet, I have got up and blessed you dregs of humanity with my wisdom. Such is the kindness and generosity of the The Supreme and Exalted leader of the Bloodfist Klan.

Life is not being very kind to us, the inhabitants of Delhi. Most of us have forgotten what the sun looked like and are shivering so f***ing badly that physicists are studying us, on the pretext that we are the best examples of Simple Harmonic Motion they could find.
I have basically stopped bathing, having last done so on boxing day (26th). It is therefore advised that anyone living in or around the city of New Delhi invest in gas masks. My mother has told me (in effect) to take a bath or hang myself. The neighbours agree. We live, people, in a cruel and heartless world.
On the other hand, I seem to have deleted my CD drivers by mistake. This, for the uninitiated, is bad news as now, When I put a CD in the PC, it don't recognize that there is anything there. Thus, I now have to be content with demos. Consider the CAS factor, and you realize the total lack of entertainment that I am experiencing. What is this world coming to????! This is like being in the stone age. Worse, like in Big C's house.
It's not like I haven't called the guy who fixes the PC. I HAVE. He has, for the last four days, been telling me that he will come in a half hour. He also has no sense of time. Either that or a really slow watch. For crying out loud, IS THERE NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD??? No PC, no TV and Hindi soaps to boot. THE HORROR, THE HORROR. :-(
It has been a most interesting year, filled with new people, new ideas, new targets, and ROTATIONAL MECHANICS. But, if I've made it this far, I figure I'll go on.
Look out 2004, here comes Azgez.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!

P.S. - Ladies, Gentlemen, Pakistanis, Yanks, and even Big C, Happy New Year.

No comments: