Thursday, January 15, 2004

Good day.
HARK!! THE HERALD ANGEL SINGS, "He has returned, yes, the one they called KING" (no, Elvis is not back from the dead). The Supreme and Exalted leader of the Klan has finally got his goddamn PC and internet connection fixed (which, by the way, was done with the efficiency of the Indian bureaucracy and a Model T engine combined). Anyway, you, the uncouth, coarse and paltry multitude can now rejoice, for I have survived the ordeal that is CAS ridden TV and NOTHING else to do.

I feel that an explanation is due as to my sudden and most unjust disappearance. My net was down. It took the morons at Hotwire five days to figure out the I had an extra proxy enabled (or some such Geeko Prussian mumbo jumbo). Now, I know you all feel strongly upon the subject, but I request that you refrain from writing threatening and Unsolicited mail to Hotwire.

Now, much has happened in the time during which I was denied the Net. First of all, Da Mouse Killer has recently gone on a most ferocious ( though not entirely unjustified) slapping spree. Now if you have ever seen an extremely wide computer teacher who is arguably pissed off (which I seriously doubt) you will undestand the gravity of the situation. She told the class to write some programs. So obviously, nobody did anything, (save yours truly and some others) and that sparked her off.
My sister has recently left for The USA (married off). The President has written us a letter of congratulation for reliving the country of one of the greatest strains on it's resources (you see, she is probably gonna read this but as she is half a world away, she can't do shit about it. Me having Fun, as ze Panda would say). One thing though, you should have seen her face on the day she left. It reminded me of that Spanish fellow with Leo in Titanic, you know, when they won tickets to the titanic, when he started to jump up and down (at such a furious pace that he resembled a very weird Jack in the box) and go, "I go to America, I go to America". Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy for her, but one does have some misgivings when one sends one's dear ones to a place which contains a people who have, willfully and in their maximum state of sanity, elected George W. Bush for president.

My grandmother birthday just passed. I got to eat chocolate truffle, chocolate nemeses, chocolate doughnuts and such like. Stop drooling, you'll ruin your keyboard.

Our chemistry teacher is either trying to teach organic chemistry or trying to sell baboons. It's hard to tell which one.

I have recently joined (or at least given my name for) The English Editorial Board. The list as far as I could see, only had three names, which is a bit unnerving. In case you are curious, the names are those of myself, Da Geek and Sir Altitude (Maanick Nangia
).
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!

P.S. - If anyone wants to see what Sir Altitude and Da Geek look like click here, and click on members. They are numbers fifteen and sixteen in the list.

No comments: