Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Good day.
I did not go to school today, but reports reaching me suggest there was much cause for mirth in the computer period. Da Lunatic and Da Mouse Killer were apparently involved in some sort of a battle of words. What I wouldn’t give for a chance to have been there. Da Mouse Killer, sources claim, called Da Lunatic fat. Now, I have nothing against calling Da Lunatic names. Indeed, I support the idea. But when one’s circumference is grater than one’s center of mass’ y- displacement, one should not talk. So I’ll shut up. Ok, that did not help, I can still type. Anyway, Da Lunatic then proceeded to call her a Brontosaurus, which one also finds funny, when one considers the fact that both Da Lunatic and most Brontosauruses have comparable brain sizes. Furthermore, Da Geek reports that Priamvada danced, and Da Mouse Killer ran today, IN THE SAME BUILDING. For crying out loud, whatever happened to common sense?? I mean, one can only trust the tensile strength of concrete so far…
On the Pay Puh Mode front, I have had two really productive days, indeed I am proud to report, Ladies And Gentlemen of Da Klan, that TANGO is DOWN. To all non-members of Da Klan, that means that I have finally completed all my math chapters. Math is done!!!!
Man that felt good.
Now, to a more serious matter. I have been attempting to avoid mentioning this topic for a fair bit now, out of fear that I (would) be accused of attempting to publicize this journal, but I see now that that can no longer be done. The topic is that of self-gratification, referred to by the vulgar as ‘masturbation’. This is something I am utterly against. Some of you will probably think ‘Prude’ and decide to close your browser window. By all means, Piss Off, I really don’t give the fleetingest bit of a f***. Now, consider this, if you are male and screw males, society shuns you, and you are deemed “weird”. However, if you are male, and screw yourself (a male) it is supposed to be okay. What crap! Please nobody give me that time honored cockroach excreta about how screwing yourself and shagging are two different things, they’re not. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t say don’t. All I say is don’t go parading it about. I did not tell you that I don’t, so why the f*** are you telling me that you do? Point being, the actual act of parading the fact about is a lot more offending than the act itself, which I really do not care about. You can go shag all you like, just don’t come back and write about your accomplishments. Ditto for gays, lesbians, necros or whoever.
Please note, I never said that I dislike any of the above for who they were, hell I’m all for it, so long as they keep it in their house and out of mine. I have a right to choice just as much as they do.
No, I did not lift that out of a redneck publication.
Remember …
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!


P.S. – I earnestly apologize for any and all hurt feelings. Also, no matter how angry that (entry) may have made you, please, don’t take it out on my comments column, grab something and break it instead.

No comments: