Saturday, March 20, 2004

Good day.

On Life and the Gentlemen's Game


I have decided to write this on order to avoid sending this journal into the void that is disuse. Life is being a f***ed up bitch. I just finished with my XI annuals, and those morons at FIITJEE schedule reshuffling tests, so I have no time for anything. To make matters worse, the Indian batters can’t seem to tell the difference between a cricket ball and a piece of empty space, since that’s where they swing (the bat) every time the Pakistanis ball to them. Tomorrow is the Lahore match, if we loose, we are out of the series. So we will win. Or die trying.

If, for any reason, the Indians don’t die trying, it is my belief that the crowd will murder them, since half of the expected crowd is Indian, and half of Amritsar is expected to show up.

This is my last (academic) year in school, thinking about which sort of freaks me, but not too much.
School starts Monday, and I hope they change our teachers, if we get Da Banshee® again, I will either kill her, or me or both. Most likely her.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: