Saturday, March 06, 2004

Good day.
Pay Puh Mode is still in full swing, and is showing wondrous results. I am done with Physics and Math, and am now in the middle of Equilibrium II. Not to mention my preparation for the FIITJEE reshuffling test. But I am not complaining. Life is still good. It’s holi today (yes technically, today is holi, tomorrow being 'dulehndi', according to one (I forget which) of the six hundred billion scriptures that constitute Hindu holy literature), and in my house that can mean only one thing, GUJHIA. My grandmother is the best gujhia maker in the universe. Period. And every holi, after the khoya arrives from Lucknow , her home, she sits down with my mum and my aunt and they make the stuff. The package came last night. I was literally jumping up and down out of pure, unadulterated joy. Just goes to show, the DDA can build stable buildings. Sixty of the worlds fiest lie in the kitchen now, not for long though. I wish nanaji would send the Bhaang soon, or else the burfi will have to bemade without it. That’s no fun.
Also, the F1 season kicked off today with the Aussie GP. The new Williams car (with the new nosecone) reminds me of a pig. It also runs like one. A pig, that is, with its bloody tail on fire!! The damn thing outstripped the Ferrari in the flying lap qualifying. This is gonna be a fun season, methinks, and if Ralph and Juan Pablo can stay on track, Ferrari has got a problem. Fortunately, they also have Ralph's big brother.
For all intercrap club members, please stop trying to adjust the brightness on you screens. I have changed the colours in the background, and that’s why the blog looks black. There is nothing wrong with your screen’s display.
Furthermore, if you have any opinion about the new colour scheme, please keep it to yourself. I don’t want to know.
Am having great fun chucking buckets of water at unsuspecting passers by. By some strange quirk of fate, these unsuspecting passers by always turn out to be friends of my sister, or she herself.

Cheerio then.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: