Friday, January 30, 2004

Good day.
It was a wise man who said that the fruit of patience is oft the sweetest. Wise men, by virtue of being wise, are usually correct. So was he. This is best proved right now, when your patience is finally rewarded. Two days I have made you wait, and therefore sweetened your reward, no thanks are necessary. It is after all the duty of us, the higher mortals, to spicen up your lives every so often.
Now, to the point.
The Interact Club
This institution is one of the many prides and joys of the collection of torture chambers that is my school. It so happens that this useless collection of dimwits and creatures that are not fit to wipe the slime off a snail’s underbelly was the brainchild of the one they call The Big C. Now, this alone should be enough to tell you all that I intend to type. Unfortunately, my great learning tells me that there are some of you out there who have brain levels comparable to those of some of the directors of this sorry excuse for a collection of human beings. I will, therefore, elaborate. The club has one president, probably the only singularly occupied post in the club (saving, perhaps vice-president and treasurer). There has always been, at least in my mind, serious doubt as to the gender of this particular individual. He has to be a bit off his rocker, as he has accepted his office, but I honestly think that this is not the only thing wrong with him. Not that I bear a grudge or anything, hell, I hardly know the fellow. But one has one’s doubts …
This club seems chiefly to be constituted of directors, and the number of actual members appears to be less than the number of directors. Most, though perhaps not all, of these bird brained creatures happen to have IQs comparable to values returned by the randomize function in C++ (between 0 and 1, for non computer students). They should be hanged by the dozen (for there are dozens of them) if you ask me. They are incapable of printing out a simple Excel spreadsheet. A task which even that HOD of the Hindi department is capable of performing. I mean, how totally stupid do you have to be? They climbed up three floors to call Da Geek to get the printout. This, in the 21st century.
However, the greatest stupidity of the authorities when they were handing out commissions was their choice of treasurer. There are five and a half billion people in this world. They chose the one person of these five and a half billion who, under no circumstances, should be made in charge of money. Especially someone else’s money. The person in question is, of course, Da Tall Dark And Decomposing One (Prateek Chadha). Giving him all your money, and letting him handle the accounts. LUNACY, LUNACY I SAY.
The members of this club include Da Lunatic. I rest my case. I am sure that Da Deep One agrees.

The weather is not exactly the epitome of an English summer nowadays; rain and cold do NOT mix well. It is positively frigid, and that bugs me no end.

Our school’s site has recently been hacked by some Pakis, for this I am eternally grateful to the Pakis, as they have added another headache to Ha Who Hath Big Black Mole On Face’s steadily increasing migraine. God bless you, God save you.

I have recently acquired Photoshop (7.0, not CS). This is not a professional opinion, but I like it.

AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: