Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Good day.
I begin my narrative today by presenting the culminating argument in an altercation which ensued between me and an acquaintance of mine (I do not disclose his name, as I fear that that religious fervor that characterizes the members of my Klan may override their good reason, and something untoward may happen to the poor boy, for he hath clearly broken the most sacred law of the Klan, he hath disagreed with a reigning Azgez). The argument stood thus, "Marriage is an institution, so who wants to live in an institution?".

Today in my infinite my brilliance I have utterly befuddled, totally bamboozeld and it must be said, unduly scared my father. I have recently found out the procedure for creating message boxes (you know, the thing that appears on your screen when the PC experiences an error). I therefore, got on to my dad's laptop and removed the Internet Explorer icon the desktop. Thereafter, I proceeded to make a message box with a really scary message. Thereafter I put it on the desktop, name it Internet Explorer, and change the icon. It gave him a helluva scare. It gave me a helluva laugh (:-D).

DECREE OF THE KLAN
It is hereby decreed in the Klan Of The Bloodfists that any member who, upon whim or fancy (or for any other reason), decides to remove Da Geek's head (and acts upon his/her decision), shall be held to be A Hero Of The Klan. The reasons are explained hereinafter.

He has, today, in a wantonly cowardly act, showed Da Mouse Killer my blog just to save his useless neck. Now, if you have read the earlier entries of this journal, you will realize that this spells DANGER, mucho grande, for me. If you haven't read the earlier entries, let me tell you, this spells DANGER, mucho grande, for me. Me scared. Me very scared.

A piece of advice to all sufferers in the middle east - "When Bush comes to shove, resist".

They (the school high command) are planning to show us 'The Merchant of Venice' (movie) tomorrow. I am very skeptical.

I deem that this is enough data for your miserable heads to process and comprehend.

AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!

P.S. - 1. Anyone interested in the above or other windows hacks, I suggest that you click here.
2. I just have to recommend this browser, the Mozilla Firebird 0.7.
3. A few of my ideas have recently been altered, as a direct consequence of which, Da Spiritual One shall be hereinafter referred to as Da Deep One.

No comments: