Sunday, January 25, 2004

Good day.
I dislike blogging on holidays. Well, actually, I dislike sitting up on holidays. All of you dregs of humanity will, therefore, appreciate the amount of resolve going into this entry. Had yesterday not been such a perfect day, I would not have bothered.

The fun started yesterday when my dad got his Skoda back (it had been in the garage for the last two weeks). That man should not be trusted with a lawn mower engine, so putting him behind a 2.0 liter Czechoslovakian monster is a major no-no. Now when we are on New Delhi roads it all fine and dandy, but when you put him on the DND flyway (which, by the way, is like 500 mts. from my house) it is a downright blasphemy. Notice how blasphemy and blast for me are strikingly similar terms. You get the point. As he had got the car back, it was only natural that we go for a drive. So we did. He got on the flyway, revved the engine, and FUHLOORED (floored) it. Now, if you have ever been in the passenger seat of a vehicle being propelled forward at 120-150 Km/h due to a newly serviced 66 kW engine pumping out 16.8 Kg m of torque, you would know that it is by no means an exercise recommended for heart patients.

I have also made a great scientific discovery yesterday. I have found, in the middle of Nizamuddin, a piece of land (more than a square inch in area) that is not covered by half a foot of filth. The amazing part of it is that place is like 500 mts. from the railway station (which, by the way, in my opinion doubles as a municipal dump). The place in question is a food court by the name of Comesum. The food is shit good and dirt-cheap. Now, when someone describes a food court using ‘shit’ and ‘dirt’ as adjectives, people don’t usually go there. You should.

My sister took the Aryabhatta exam yesterday, I helped her prepare. You can stop feeling sad for her now. Hope she does well.
Alrighty then. Buh-bye now.

AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!

P.S. - Da Geek's blog seems to be down, which deprives the net of one of the world's greatest Mac fans. He has promised to write a review of this Journal as soon as it gets up and running. I hope, for his sake, that it is a good one.

No comments: