Monday, January 19, 2004

Good day.
Many people have recently had the audacity to to question me. Yes, believe it or not you pieces of crap off the underside of my shoe, some one actually told Me that I should be more regular with My blog entries. The Cheek!

The one they call Big C went on another one of her notoriously evil screaming sprees. Her most recent victims have been the unfortunate students of class 11 K. One of these lunatics had brought an airgun to school. An airgun; I ask you. How stupid do you have to be?!! Then, as if all this does not show the level of idioticity the imbecile is capable of, just to drive home the point, the maniac lends it off. The people who were giventhe object get caught and the rep takes them to Big C. Now, for the uninitiated, it is a general rule that no matter how serious the crime, one should not go to Big C. It does not matter if you are right or wrong, appealing to Big C for judgment is something you will always regret. This holds true for teachers as well. Anyway, the long and short of it is that she spent a period enjoying herself, while screaming pointlessly at 11 K. There is a Hindi proverb, "Bhais ke aagey been bajana" .....

While I am dissing teachers let me not miss the chance to lash out at He Who Hath Big Black Mole On Face. Now here is one, for whom megalomania is an innate quality, not just a disorder. Very recently, he has TAKEN the fastest PC in the school for personal use, just because he got slapped with extra responsibility. Mind you, all he has to do is manage a database. No design, just management.

One Bavya Khanna has recently done me the honor of linking my blog to his.
If you want to know who or what a Bhavya Khanna (hereinafter referred to as Da Deep One), is I strongly suggest that you drop the idea. If you want to see his blog, click here.
Cheerio then.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE !!!

P.S. - We still suffer from Conditional Access Syndrome. Please, somebody, HELP .....

No comments: