Thursday, February 26, 2004

Good day.
Finally, I get time to write a Journal entry again. We have practical exams going on nowadays. They aren’t so bad. Too much hype if you ask me. But whatever you do, don’t ask Da Geek. We had Physics practical exams today. That should be enough to all those who know Da Geek. Poor fellow. I don’t think I helped his state of mind very much (Go Me), but hey, what are friends for? The Great and Exalted Leader of Da Klan has a computer practical tomorrow. Da Mouse Killer may take my viva. No, none of you may write letters to her giving her death threats if she fails me.
Of Bees


In my numerous travels, and in my memory, which is the Supreme Source of Wisdom in Da Klan, there is no creature more obnoxious (save only Da Lunatic, who holds within himself all the secrets of True Lunacy, of which obnoxiousness is only a part) than the one who they, and consequently I, call The Queen Bee (Manisha Roy Choudhry). No, she does not have a pointy rear. She does, however, carry her bee’s nest along with her on the back of her head. She claims that it is hair, but the Azgez of the Bloodfists is not so easily fooled. I spent nearly two periods explaining to that supremely moronical half head, the story of The Lord of the Rings. To all those who know (of) her, do not pity me. Rather, be glad that I was present there. Who knows what such an ordeal would have done to one of ye lesser folk. Some of her comments were so bloody brilliant, that I have to list them.
1. The dwarves are those tall white ones (Note: - Dwarves, Tall) right?
2. Eowen was the one who put out that dragon on which the fellow (the Witch King of Angmar) was sitting right?
That Yank president was right, there’s a moron born every minute (I know that’s it’s sucker, you haven’t caught me making a mistake, which is theoretically impossible).

But, enough about bees. The Physics teacher ripped apart my practical file today. It is a good thing that they don’t keep axes in physics labs. All of you all can add to my comments section the way in which you would like me to murder her. Please note that, for obvious reasons, the olive press is not very potent in this case (only close friends will get that).

Da Reaper and I played basketball yesterday. Yes, I PLAYED. To some it would be a huge surprise that I am capable of this, and would argue that this is against the laws of physics, but they are lesser folk who know not the True Greatness of the leader of Da Klan. I actually scored more than one basket, and therefore I declare yesterday a holiday.

Awlrighty then,
Cheerio.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: