Monday, February 09, 2004

Good day.
I must apologize for my absence from the blogging circles these last few days. It must be understood that I did this not out of choice, but because of an evil, evil piece of paper called a Main Open Test. These things are custom made, by expert designers to do one and only one thing. My advanced psyche tells me that right about now you would be wondering what that one thing is. This one thing is basically to totally befuddle, utterly confound and, in most cases completely demoralize the human brain. Funnily enough, the brain in question almost always belongs to the examinee.

Now, first things first, Jojo, my math teacher acted like a sexist pig yesterday, thus I dub her Da FCP (female chauvinistic pig). Now, the class was making noise and I concede that point with no argument. The point is that she decides to punish only the boys for it. Can you believe that?? I mean ever heard the term constitution?? Whatever happened to right to equality and all that?? She calls up the girls to her desk, whispers dark mathematical secrets to them, and acts like there are no boys in class. Personally, I’m fine with it. Math makes more sense if she does not teach anyway. This is old news by the way, happened last Thursday or something.

Da Geek is a heartless piece of shit. He has the warmth of a block of ice, the feelings of a dead fish, and the sensitivity of a hypodermic syringe. He is also a miser and a sadist. A poor mute fellow came to class to ask for money for his operation. Da Geek could not find it in that metallic pump of his (his heart) to give the fellow ten bucks. And don’t even get me started on those coffee bites of his. I asked him to bring the L.O.T.R .III CD today, and he did not bring it just so I get bugged. He had better bring it tomorrow, or he might just have an inexplicable, though fatal accident. All klansmen are hereby informed that if he fails to bring the said object(s) tomorrow, he shall be considered fair game.

Nothing great happened today, which is not to say nothing out of the ordinary happened, which is basically impossible in Da Hellhole. Oh yeah Mr. Pro Gramma (Prateek Rungta) has been given the singularly unenviable task of testing a greenhorn for entry into EXUN (one of the lesser clans). Poor fellow can’t think of Qs to ask, which, by the way, is not as easy as it sounds. We had computers free, because Da Mouse Killer had to take practicals poor woman had so much work. I pity her .
I will return.
Cheerio.
AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

No comments: