Sunday, February 22, 2004

Good day.
It was … a Glorious Slaughter. These are the first words that come to mind when one sees the Phase Test paper the FIITJEE math department set for us. The class topper is hoping for 40%. That was not a joke. Now, there is a woman in FIITJEE’s employ, who, it would appear, has the sole job of conducting exams. Nothing else. She does not teach, manage or anything. She just conducts exams. When you first meet this blot on the face of humanity, two words pop into your head, ‘old hag’. Then you talk to her. This is the part where a guilty feeling overtakes you. You realize that you have been unfair to the woman. It’s ugly old hag. Hereinafter she shall be referred to as UOH.
I am severely bugged. Note how that’s very BAD. I give that disastrous math paper, walk out, and realize that my parents have had the brilliant idea of going to Sahara Mall, Gurgaon. Normally, you’d think this was a good thing. But you see, you do not know that my evil sister was going too. She thought, and my parents agreed, that she needed new clothes in lieu of the upcoming summer. What upcoming summer?? It’s the middle of February for crying out loud. Yes, I know it is closer to the end of Feb., it’s an expression. Get over it. My sis needs cloths like I need to gain weight. She owns half of Burkina Faso’s annual produce of clothing. Finally got the computer project up and running, no thanks to Da Geek, whose contribution to the project was lower than Osama’s contributions to US Aid. She spent two hours in picking clothes, and only stopped because I put my foot down. And when I put my foot down, my foot is not the only thing that goes down. I started giving not-so-subtle hints such as walking up to her (more like them) and whispering Hunger Pain, over obviously showing impatience, and stuff like that there.

AZGEZ BLOODFIST WAS HERE!!!

PS – I could not write because of the FIITJEE paper, and will be more regular now. This entry is small because it’s eleven in the night. Contrary to popular belief, I have not run out of gas, which, if you talk to Da Lunatic, is quite impossible.

No comments: